The estimation of the market value of a property, is a process that is affected by qualitative and temporal factors.
The key qualitative factors taken into consideration on the property valuation process are:
- Location, in particularly the " property zone" in which the property is located
- Actual valueα
- Construction year
- Total property surface
- Property technical features (i.e. construction materials, type of heating system, storage, parking).
The combination of factors they overcome the value of real estate, as they should take into consideration general or specific situations, such as:
- Impending upgrade or downgrade of a region
- Level of residential or commercial development of a region
- Commercial value per square meter, of respective offered or sold properties in the same area where the property is located
- Supply / demand proportion (i.e. increased supply with reduced demand, tends to depress values downwards)
- Stability of national economics
- Housing loans disposal.
Our team in OROLOGAS Real Estate is at your disposal to provide all the necessary information and data that will help you to reach the most profitable and satisfying decision for you.